18 March 2007

Courage of the Eucharist

Sorry it has been a while. My blog would not let me sign in, yay technology.

I don't have too many words tonight, other than a simple quote from St. Faustina. It serves as a wonderful reminder of how precious the Holy Eucharist is as a gift of God to His people, and reiterates the Eucharist as our true daily bread, without which we could not live. It sustains us in all ways to continue the work God set out for us.


"Holy Communion assures me that I will win the victory. This Bread of the Strong gives me all the strength I need to carry on my mission and the courage to do whatever the Lord asks of me. The courage and strength that are in me are not of me, but of Him who lives in me -- it is the Eucharist."
~St. Faustina, Paragraph 91, Divine Mercy in My Soul

No comments: