05 August 2007

A Little Facelift

So you might notice a few changes around the place. There's a fancy new heading, featuring the Cross of San Damiano and the logo of the Order of Preachers, meaning "to praise, to bless, to preach." Wow, I love Dominicans! So there's that, along with some other goodies, including my musical influences on the sidebar. Also take note of a new link, my friend Michael Avery's blog, I Want You to Arise with Me. Check it.

So I'm reading Pope Benedict's new book, Jesus of Nazareth, and am just blown away. How blessed we are to have such a brilliant man leading our flock. I'd totally recommend you read it. If you just can't wait and want to be immersed in his incredible knowledge, check out his writings on the Vatican website.

A young Father Joseph Ratzinger as a theology professor
at the University of Regensburg in Germany.


"In carrying out his ministry, the new Pope knows that his task is to make Christ's light shine out before the men and women of today: not his own light, but Christ's."
~Pope Benedict XVI

No comments: