26 February 2007

Fishers of Men


Made by the same people that made "God in the Streets of New York," this is a trailer to a Grassroots film on the Priesthood.

And if I may just take a moment to thank God for all the incredible holy priests He has called to the service of His Church, especially those who have been very influential in my life and my formation. I pray that the Lord continue to call these pious men to His service so that our Church might continue to serve His Truth.


"Jesus came to Galilee proclaiming the gospel of God: 'This is the time of fulfillment. The kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.' As he passed by the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting their nets into the sea; they were fishermen. Jesus said to them, 'Come follow me, and I will make you fishers of men."
~Mark 1:14-17

No comments: